Job Title: Tanzania Senior M&E Advisor
Employer: International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc.
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 5th Dec 2013
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over eighty-five countries and has implemented over one hundred and fifty projects. IBTCI has served governments, private sector companies and several donor agencies in the practice area of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including education, health, economic growth and democracy & governance.
IBTCI is currently seeking a Senior M&E Advisor for a 3-year program (with additional 2 year option) to improve upon and implement the Tanzania Mission’s Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system based on the agency’s guidance, policies, and Mission Order requirements.
Technical services provided under this contract are expected to include:
• Proposed activities for the given year;
• Corresponding time frame for implementation of annual activities;
• Detailed budget for implementation;
• Information on how activities will be implemented in a collaborative and coordinated manner with implementing partners;
• Review of the previous year’s accomplishments, problems, and progress towards achieving task order outputs;
• Proposed annual accomplishments and progress towards achieving outputs; and
• Deliverables and reporting schedule.
• Proposed transitioning actions and outputs with clear milestones for existing PEPFAR and FTF Monitoring and Evaluation contracts into the Mission M&E project.
The Senior M&E Advisor must have the following qualifications:
• A bachelor degree in International Development, Statistics or Economics.
• At least 10 years of demonstrated experience in the design and management of evaluations (impact and performance), analyses and assessments, including the dosing of the evaluation methodology, population based surveys, developing performance management plans, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques from large development projects.
• Or a Master’s Degree with minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in the requested field.
How to apply:
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Tanzania Senior M&E Advisor”. No phone calls please. Only finalist will be contacted. IBTCI is an equal opportunity employer.