Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor II
Employer: Deloitte & Touche
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 4th Oct 2013
• Assisting the Chief Internal Auditor in handling all auditing activities in the Centre;
• Providing support to external audit teams;
• Ensuring timely preparation of work programmes for the audit assignments and monitoring audit work to ensure efficient execution of work programmes;
• Ensuring that preparation and regular review of internal audit work programmes are strictly adhered to at all times;
• Assisting the Chief Internal Auditor in formulating and recommending short and medium term plans of the Internal Audit Unit;
• Implementing audit programmes of the Centre's Internal Audit as approved by the Audit Committee/ Board of Directors;
• Conducting investigation 'on fraud or misappropriations; and
• Performing any other assigned duties
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, Finance or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
• CPA (T) or its equivalent professional qualifications.
• At least 5 years of post-qualification working experience in finance, accounting auditing or related field. "
• Registration with National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA), Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), ISACA would be an added advantage.
• Must be computer literate.
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the right' candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificates and testimonials, names of three referees with their contacts. In addition, please state your current position, remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts, quoting reference number K.C/6/2/2/194 on both the application' letter and envelope. For electronic applications please quote the job reference number on the subject of your email to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte & Touche
10th Floor PPF Tower
Cnr of Ohio Street & Garden Avenue