Job Title: Senior Heavy Plant Technician – (1 Post)
Employer: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
• Reports to. Workshop supervisor/engineer.
• Assist Supervisor/engineer in the execution of their duties.
• Do inspection and testing of plant and equipment and carry out preventive maintenance as required.
• Undertake general repair and maintenance works of vehicles and plants pertaining to rebuild engine; transmissions and mechanical systems.
• Ensure industrial and workshop safety regulations.
• Assign duties to Assistant Technicians and subordinates.
• Ensure daily routine activities are accomplished as planned.
• Advise superiors pertaining to technical matters.
• Any other duties as may be assigned to him/her by the supervisors.
• Holder of Full Technician certificate in Automotive Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years working experience in repair/maintenance of Heavy equipments such as Bulldozers; Motor graders; Wheel Loader; excavators and compactors.
• Possession of computer skills and knowtedge of faults diagnosis and troubleshooting equipment.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:-
The Acting Conservator.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority.
P. O. Box 1.