Employer: Dar Jobs
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 4th Sept 2013
• A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in Dar Es Salaam
• The tools that enable the successful candidate to achieve success and the rewards that goes with it
• A competitive salary (negotiable, based on experience)
• Extremely competitive
• The successful candidate will have a proven track record of consistently achieving challenging sales targets.
• They will need to demonstrate an ability to discover and understand client requirements and match products and services to those requirements.
• The successful candidate will be a driven individual who can demonstrate a desire to over achieve.
• They must have the ability to open doors with new prospects and upsell to existing ones.
• They need to be an independent self-starter who can find and deliver business from betting organizations around the world without the need to be tightly managed.
• They will be required to immerse themselves within the sports betting industry and to understand all technological and regulatory developments.
• They need to have the ability to understand our software / trading products at a high level although there is no requirement to have a technical background.
• They need to demonstrate an ability to think creatively with regard to commercial arrangements and have excellent numerical, written and presentation skills.
• Experience of the sports betting industry and an understanding of trading is desirable but not fundamental
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills as well as high quality attention to detail
• Proven ability to problem solves, and drives issues through to a timely resolution
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to communicate at all levels – in particular to present at board level
• Willingness to travel internationally (sometimes at short notice)
How to Apply:
If this role is of interest to you please apply by sending your latest CV to email@example.com
All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity.