Job Title: Security Officer II (Two Posts)
Employer: Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 11th Oct 2013
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that standard procedures in respect of security and safety of the Centre's properties, tenants, clients and employees are observed by all parties.
• Undertaking annual appraisals of security and safety systems and procedures according to set standards.
• Preparing quarterly and annual security and safety reports.
• Maintain security of assets and properties;
• Authenticate items coming and going out of premises;
• Report to Senior Human Resource and Administrative Officer of any unusual events that endanger Board's properties;
• Control movement of visitors to and from the premises with the aim of preventing burglary and theft;
• Carry out inspection around the premise
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holders of Bachelor Degree of law or related field from a recognized University/institution and must have undergone Military, Police, prisons or Immigration basic training with knowledge and understanding of procedures, regulations, policies and laws governing security and safety
• At least three (3) years working experience
• Must be computer literate
General terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment:
Permanent and pensionable except for the posts of Records Management Assistant II, Receptionist II and Maintenance Technicians (Electrical and plumbing) which will be under contractual basis.
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address:
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O. Box 3081 ,