Job Title: Sales Executives
Employer: Signature Holidays Business Club
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 23rd Sept 2013
Signature Holidays Ltd, a member of Signature International Group of Companies, is a novel premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest by bringing innovative promotional travel offers, enabling families and the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance their international travel experiences. We are currently recruiting candidates for the following positions for our Dar-Es-Salaam office:
Sales Executives will focus on gaining new accounts through sourcing and calling on selected individuals and companies. You will be setting up face-to-face appointments to create new relationships that will lead to business opportunities for the company. Travel may be required. If you are looking for professional development and career advancement, why not work for the company that specialises in it?
• Attain Sales Quota and goals set by the company.
• Responsible for executing on all phases of the Sales Cycle from Lead generation to Account renewals.
• Qualify and answer each prospect’s questions regarding our products and services.
• Maintain relationships and manage current and potential accounts.
• Discuss and convey the benefits/advantages of the products on offer.
• Prepare Daily and Weekly Reports for the Sales Managers.
• Actively participate in weekly business review meetings and training sessions with Sales Managers and Directors.
Qualifications & Experiences:
• Candidates for all the above mentioned position must be university graduates.
• All applicants must be exceptionally presentable, well-spoken and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili.
• Candidates who have previous experience in the Banking Industry, Hospitality and Service Industries and travel and tourism industries will have an advantage.
• However, full training will be provided as per our organisational requirements.
• Excellent pay packages and benefits on offer with very real possibilities of promotion and career advancement in the near future.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants must submit the following:
1). A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2). Passport size photograph
3). Names and addresses of Three (3) reputable referees
4). Applicant's reliable contact address, E-mail address and Telephone Numbers.
Please submit all applications along with the above mentioned requirements via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org