Employer: Paradie Group
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 28th Sept 2013
• Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
• Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware and flatware.
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
• Replenishes supply of linen and other Operating equipment.
• Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
• Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
• Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
• Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the Steward area.
• Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
• Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times
• Certificate in Hotel Management
• 3Year or More in 4star to5 star Restaurant
• Good command of English
Kindly do not call email your C.V