Job Title: Registration Officer -One Post
Employer: Contractors Registration Board (CRB)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 10th Sept 2013
1. Responsible for receiving and processing applications for registration of 'i Contractors.
2. He or she is accountable to the Assistant Registrar Registration Services.
• Holder of a Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution with at least three years post graduate experience and professional Board.
• Must be registered with relevant
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and scrutinize for completeness, all applications for Registration and upgrading
• Process applications for Registration of Contractors
• Conduct inspection for the purpose of verifying data obtaining in the applications or for review purposes
• Review Registered Contractors' performance with the View to recommend them for up-grading, downgrading or deletion
• Update a data bank of Registered Contractors
• To do any other duties as may be assigned by his Supervisor
The age limit is 40 years.
Attractive packages shall be given to the successful candidates with the appropriate qualifications, skills, experience and integrity.
How to Apply:
Interested parties should apply in confidence in own handwriting, submitting copies of certificates, testimonials, CV s, Telephone/Fax Numbers both physical and Postal Addresses and names of three referees one of whom should be the current employer (if employed).
Application should reach the under mentioned not later than two weeks from the first appearance of this advertisement.
The Applicants who will not be contacted in two weeks after the deadline should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Contractors Registration Board
P.O. Box 13374
Dar Es Salaam.