Job Title: Receptionist Cum Data Clerk – One Post
Employer: National Institute for Medical Research
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th Sept 2013
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Form IV National Examination certificate with credits in English and Kiswahili and must have a certificate in Front Office Operations from a recognized institution.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and a pleasant personality with a working experience of at least three years.
• Knowledge of computer applications is compulsory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To receive visitors
• To keep office visitors register
• To receive and distribute internal telephone requests To direct office visitors
• To receive external telephones and distribute to appropriate officer To enter laboratory data in a computer
• Any other duties assigned
Terms of Employment
• One year contract (renewable on mutual agreement)
Salary and Fringe Benefits
• Attractive Salary and fringe benefits will be paid depending on qualification and experience
How to Apply:
Application letters accompanied by a typed CV, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Names of Referees, Current postal address, phone Number and E-mail Address to:
National Institute for Medical Research
P.O. Box 9653
Dar es Salaam
Only successful candidates will be contacted.