Job Title: Puchasing Officer
Employer: Enrich Africa
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 10th Oct 2013
• Develop and maintain documented standards for procurement governance and procurement processes which result in value for money outcomes and minimize procurement risk.
• Maintain and monitor policies, systems and processes of procurement in the Company.
• Maintain organizational procurement capacity by providing training and support to staff with regard to procurement processes and governance;
• Provide operational support and advice to management and staff in relation to procurement and suppliers.
• Establish and maintain a Suppliers Register;
• Facilitate and coordinate best practice for supplier selection activities.
• In consultation with the Supply chain Manager, ensure suppliers have appropriate insurance and Work Cover at all times.
• Manage Suppliers assigned to the supply of the products are compliant with specifications and service delivery standards.
• Facilitate expenditure reviews to identify opportunities to add value through improved procurement.
• Develop and maintain a preferred supplier database and ensure on-line information is available to SCM staff;
• Develop and maintain a reporting system for supplier performance;
• Develop and maintain a reporting system which measures the contribution of the procurement process;
• Perform other duties as directed by the Supply Chain Manager and Management from time to time.
• Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management from accredited Universe
• Should have knowledge in Microsoft word, excel, power point and other relevant computer packages in Procurement Management.
Behavioral Attributes Required
• Should possess the ability to learn and adopt to change easily, and have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org