Job Title: Public Relations Manager (One Post)
Employer: Vocational Education and Training Authority(VETA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 18th Sept 2013
To plan, organize, control and co-ordinate the implementation of mass communication policies related to public relations by promoting VETA image through publicity using various media aiming at marketing and publicizing VET Provision.
Minimum Qualification and experience
• Holder of Bachelor degree in Mass Communication or Journalism from a recognised university.
• Masters degree is an added advantage; and
• At least 3 (three) years in the same field in a reputable organisation.
Attitudes and Competencies Required
• Should be able to use IT equipment;
• Should be able to plan, organize control and communicate with; public, private institutions, labour market, media institutions, employees and other dignitaries;
• Must have high tact and diplomacy in performing his/her duties.
How to Apply:
Application letters enclosed with CVs indicating names and addresses of three referees, copies of relevant academic transcripts and certificates should be addressed to:
The Director General,
Vocational Education and Training Authority,
P. O. Box 2849,
Dar Es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.