Employer: Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 11th Oct 2013
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creating, maintaining, improving, changing or repairing the corporate image of the Centre
• Handling protocol matters at the Centre
• Supporting maintenance of a good corporate image of the Centre with regard to development of sustainable congress tourism in
• Supporting the process of building, managing and maintaining media relations both above and below the line mediums together with the Government and its ministries, agencies, institutions and customers
• Participating in public relations programmes with particular attention to different policies
• Preparing in promotional/advertisement materials concerning the
• Centre's activities within and outside the country I
• Supporting the process of preparing various publications such as press releases, folders, booklets, flyers, posters, banners and newsletters for enhancing the image of the Centre
• Providing support during press conferences and meetings for the Centre's functions and events upon instructions from the Manager
• Examining public opinions on the Centre's activities
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communication, or any degree in Social Sciences with a major in communication from a recognized University/Institution.
• At least three (3) years working experience
• Must be computer literate
General terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment:
Permanent and pensionable except for the posts of Records Management Assistant II, Receptionist II and Maintenance Technicians (Electrical and plumbing) which will be under contractual basis.
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address, so as to be received not later than 11 th October, 2013.
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O. Box 3081 ,