Job Title: Programme Interns (2 positions)
Employer: Tanzania Media Women Association (TAMWA)
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 2nd Oct 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist Programme Officers in their work
• Write reports of TAMWA projects
• Input on discussion topics for TAMWA website and the social media pages.
• Publishing materials on websites and social media pages
• Helping draft and design materials for TAMWA members and general public
• Write weekly activity reports for the webpage
• Draft press releases, write articles for publication
• Write daily, weekly and monthly media reports on issues related to TAMWA strategy
• Undertake any other tasks as required by programme Officers
Qualification and Skills:
• Bachelor degree in Mass communication or Journalism and 3rd year University students.
• Work experience if any will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
• A personal and professional commitment to gender equality
• Age between 20 and 30 years
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and assume responsibility for tasks allocated
• Interest in and commitment to the aims of the organisation
• Demonstrated knowledge of handling written and electronic publications, social and new media.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Understanding of NGOs
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should submit their CV (not more than 2 pages) and Cover Letter not more than a page and copy of relevant certifies to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.