Job Title: Programme Finance Associate
Employer: United Nations Development Programme
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Secondary Education, with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance.
• University Degree in Finance, Business or Public Administration desirable, but it is not a requirement.
• Part-qualified accountants from an internationally recognized institute of accountancy will have a distinct advantage.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to pass UNDP Accountancy and Finance Test
• Six years of progressively responsible financial management experience is required, with knowledge of programme or project finance desirable.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
• Knowledge of IPSAS and/or IFRS required.
• Good communications skills. Fluency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili
How to Apply:
All interested candidates, please apply through this link: http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?job_id=40452. You are encouraged to read the detailed Terms of Reference before applying.
Note: After initial submission, you will be prompted to upload your CV please upload a copy of updated P11 Form instead of a CV. UNDP P11-Personal History form is mandatory and is downloadable from: www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/library/corporate/Careers/P11_Personal_history_form.doc Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only Short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experiences and resources to help people build a better life.