Job Title: Programme Administrator
Employer: Price Waterhouse Coopers Limited (PWC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 9th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Programme Administrator will be accountable and responsible for, among others to:
• Support in selecting consultants and contractors needed to implement FSOT-funded projects;
• Leading in setting up contracts and grant agreements for
• FSDT, including agreeing performance targets with FSDT clients;
• Track all payments under FSOT contracts and funding agreements and highlight any problem in contracts or payments to the TD, TM or other executive as appropriate, and to the FM;
• Provide support to the FSDTs overall monitoring and evaluat.ion process, including reviewing performance targets and alerting the TO, TM and others to significant variances;
• Ensure that performance reports are submitted by investees and reviewed on time;
• Support the TO and TM in undertaking occasional field visits as part of the monitoring of the FSDT projects and also carry out spot checks from time to time;
• In consultation with the TO ensure relevant FSDT reports are prepared and distributed as necessary;
• Perform research tasks delegated to by the TD, TM and other specialists;
• Support preparation of papers and presentations to disseminate knowledge and other information resulting from FSOT projects and programmes to a wide range of interested parties; and
• Carry out other project specific tasks assigned by the TO.
Qualifications and Experiences:
• Minimum of a first degree level or equivalent in Finance/ Accounting, or other relevant fields.
• At least 3 years' previous work experience. Experience in the financial sector will be an added advantage.
• Experience in project or programme administration.
• Good planner, clear and logical thinker, a team player with good interpersonal skills,
• Computer literate (especially MS Office and MS Projects).
• Must be a Tanzanian national. Women are strongly encouraged to apply although appointment will be purely on merit,
Remuneration will depend on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.
How to Apply:
Quoting the title for the position you are applying for attaching your CV, copies of certificates and qualifications, and three referees to:
Executive Search and Selection,
People and Change Advisory,
Price WaterhouseCoopers Limited,
Pemba House, 369 Toure Drive,
P. O. Box 45, Dar es Salaam,
Only Shortlisted candidates will he contacted.