Job Title: Program Officer _ Newborn Resuscitation Program - 1 Post
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 6th Sept 2013
Qualifications and Requirements:
• An MD, AMO or Degree in nursing and midwifery. Candidates with Public Health and any other relevant qualifications will be considered
• Solid programmatic and technical expertise in reproductive health programs
• At least 3 years' experience in managing health programs at regional or national level including planning, designing, budgeting, supervising, evaluating and documenting results. ( Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills, inspiring team work and motivating staff, consultants and partners to achieve results. I
• Demonstrated experience maintaining donor and partner relations, ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks,
• short deadlines and intense pressure to perform
• Excellent written and oral English and Kiswahili skills
• Demonstrated self- management (i.e. motivation, dealing with pressure adaptability)
• Willingness to live in the specified regions and travel up to 60% time.
How to Apply:
Tanzanian nationals who have previous experience working with an international organization are preferred.
If you feel you are the right candidate, apply in confidence, indicating the post you are applying for on top of the envelope.
Please include your up-to-date CV with three contactable professional references, covering letter and your salary history.
Applications which do NOT include ALL of this information will NOT be considered. The application to be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager,
PO Box 9170,
New Bagamoyo road,
Victoria Dar es Salaam, Tanzania