Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Assistant II (One Post)
Employer: Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 11th Oct 2013
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handling procurement and supply activities at the Centre
• Enforcing approved procurement and stores regulations at the Centre
• Preparing budget plans for procurement by estimating and forecasting consumption of materials and services in terms of value and volume
• Purchasing supplies and recording of purchases and materials in store
• Supporting and implementing the functions of the AICC Tender Board
• Perform Vendor performance evaluation
• Preparing contract and other related documents
• Preparing Monthly and quarterly procurement report
• Issuing approved bidding document to the Bidders
• Enforcing implementation and control of procurement and budget
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma/Professional level III in Materials Management or Procurement and Logistics Management.
• At least Two (2) years proved work experience in a reputable Organization.
• Must be registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technician Board (PSPTB).
• Must be computer literate.
• Knowledge of any Procurement/inventory package will be an added advantage.
General terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment:
Permanent and pensionable except for the posts of Records Management Assistant II, Receptionist II and Maintenance Technicians (Electrical and plumbing) which will be under contractual basis.
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate
How to Apply:
Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address;
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O. Box 3081 ,