Job Title: Yard Foreman - Trainees (27 Posts)
Employer: Tanzania Railways Limited (TRL)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th Sept 2013
Tanzania Railways Limited (TRL) was established in 2007 as a company under the Ministry of Transport. after the break up of the Tanzania Railways Corporation (TRC).
Tanzania Railways Limited (TRL) invites applications from suitably qualified. dynamic and motivated Tanzanians to fill the following vacancy in the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• After completion of an induction training under close supervision. they will perform the following:-
• In-change of a Designated section of a Marshalling Yard and responsible for the breaking up and marshaling of trains.
• Placing and removal of wagons.
• Supervision of subordinate staff.
• To perform any duties as assigned by his superiors.
• Holders of National Form1V School Certificate with three passes including English and Mathematics.
• Holder of Certificate in Yard foremen's course provided by TIRTEC or Railway Training College.
• Applicants should not be above 35 years of age.
How to Apply:
Applications must be in own handwriting. All applications must be attached with:
A reliable contact postal address and telephone or mobile numbers.
A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
A copy of Certificates
One recent passport size photograph.
All applications should be addressed to the following address:
Tanzania Railways Limited
P.O. Box 70364
Dar Es Salaam
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview on a date to be decided later.