Job Title: Operation Manager (Records & Information Management Solution Provider)
Employer: Shugulika Recruitment
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
• Develops, maintains and continuously improves the records management and operations project management methodology inclusive of tools, templates processes and best practices
• Continuously review areas of responsibility to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
• Ensure all work is performed by the specified turnaround time.
• Responsible for the efficient allocation and utilization of manpower, equipment, and resources.
• Communicate and interact with employees to optimize task performance while maintaining a high level of morale.
• Provide leadership to the team, set a personal example for others to emulate.
• Responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate fulfillment of orders, custom assembly, processing inquiries, shipping, and inventory control.
• Manages the process of solutions delivery ensuring implementations are completed on-time and within budget
• Ensures customers are kept fully informed throughout the implementation process and that expectations are met
• Ensures project closure inclusive of complete documentation and execution of final customer acceptance
• Organization & Planning Skills
• Communication Skills
• Problem Solving
• Goals Setting
• Interpersonal Abilities
• Time Management
• Influencing & Persuading
Operations Manager: 4-5 Years of experience.
Salary: 1.6 Million (Gross)
How to Apply:
EMAIL CVs to: email@example.com