Job Title; Office Attendant
Employer: Epitome Architects Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 10th Oct 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring that the office facilities and are clean at all times;
• Monitoring the physical and functional state of general equipments and furniture and where faults are detected bringing this..to the attention of the office manager for remedial action;
• Essential smooth flow of the firm's documents for both internal and external clients
• Collecting, receiving, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mails.
• Supporting with filing and retrieval of matter c,orrespondence and documents
• Planning and prioritizing on the delivery routes
• Ensuring that the company motorcycle is well maintained and in a serviced condition
• Undertaking internal responsibilities for staff including photocopying and preparation of documents Performing any other duties as assigned to him by the management
Qualification, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
• At least O level secondary education from any recognized secondary school.
• Excellent communication skills English, Mathematics and Kiswahili and attention to details and accuracy.
• Possess a clean and valid motorcycle license within a minimum of 2 years riding experience.
How to Apply:
All applications accompanied by curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to:
Managing Director, Epitome Architects Limited,
Annex Building-Zambian High Commission,
Ohio Street/Sokoine Drive
P.O. Box 13680,
Dar Es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.