Job Title: National UNV Project Officer, Legislatures Support Project (LSP), Zanzibar
Employer: The United Nations Volunteers (UNV)
Duty Station: Zanzibar
Application Deadline: 11th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support on project monitoring and reporting
• Support on administrative services
• Support on financial and technical management
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• University Degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Political Science and Social Sciences.
• At least 3 years relevant work experience at the national or international level, providing administrative and management support to project/programme implementation and oversight.
• Experience in financial management and reporting.
• Computer literacy including the Internet and office software packages, advanced knowledge of word-processing, handling complex spreadsheets and database packages, and web-based management systems.
• Technical report writing and communications experience is desirable.
• Experience with donor funded projects is highly desirable.
• Experience supporting projects involving government stakeholders is desirable.
• Experience in a legislative environment is an added advantage.
• Experience organizing exchange workshops and/or training activities.
• Work experience in an international organization and with developing countries is an advantage, as is knowledge of UNDP policies, procedures and practices;
How to Apply:
Apply through link: https://jobs.undp.org/cLviewjob.cfm?job_id=399S2
You are encouraged to read the detailed Description of Assignment (DoA) available at website: www.tz.undp.org thoroughly well before applying.
NB: After initial submission, you will be prompted to upload your CV. Please upload a copy of your updated P11 Form, which is mandatory and downloadable from the above website:
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only Short-listed applicants will be contacted.