Job Title: Mechanics
Employer: Enrich Africa
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
• Trouble shoot the defect and attend breakdowns as soon as possible
• Request parts by raising an IIV (i.e. an Internal Issue voucher)
• Use workshop manuals, read and understand technical drawings
• Attends scheduled /planned /preventive maintenance as per manufacture manual and set company procedure
• Clean working environment to ensure tidiness and safety
• Return defective parts to stores before being issued with new parts
• Carry out repairs as per job card
• Perform preventative maintenance, road calls and major overhauls on trucks, forklifts, tractor/trailers, scrubbers and support vehicles
• Complete associated paperwork and keep proper records.
• Carry all other duties as assigned by management
• Form IV/VI with Vacation Training Grade Test I or II in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanics or Automobile Engineering.
• At least 4 years’ experience on related field
• In Service Entry
• By promotion of Office Mechanics II, who has demonstrated outstanding performance and worked in that capacity for at least 2 years.
• Knowledge of motor vehicles repairs and spare parts;
• Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions;
• Ability to lift heavy equipment’s
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to send CVs to: email@example.com