Job Title: Mechanical & Production Engineers – 5 Posts
Employer: Lifa Enterprises Limited
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Installs, repairs and maintains new and replacement generator systems.
• Responds to 24-hour emergency calls to repair remote generator systems.
• Creates project description documents.
• Evaluates vendor bids to purchase necessary equipment and supplies for generator systems
• Maintains cost, inspection, and maintenance records on generators and power systems to document maintenance work and equipment replacement
• Prepares reports of inspections and labor and material estimates.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering or equivalent.
• Must be a registered engineer.
• Must be computer literate.
Remuneration: Company Salary Scale.
NB: General Conditions
1. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
4. Professional certificates from respective boards
5. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
6. Deadline for application is 30th September, 2013
7. Application letters should be written in English
How to Apply:
Application letters should be posted to the following address:
Lifa enterprises limited.
P.o box 14081.