Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employer: Genesis Consult Group
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th Sept 2013
• Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing plans
• Oversee and monitor all marketing and promotional activities and ensure they are results oriented towards achieving the set objectives
• Analyze the results of all the activities and initiate changes that may be required to improve performance across the region
• Provide feedback on monthly sales, stock levels and product availability for all locations where required
• Working with the in-house designer(s) to produce materials of visual impact and that are within brand guidelines
• Liaise with relevant 3rd party vendors for costing and also oversee the production and distribution of all marketing materials location-wise while ensuring set deadlines are met
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
• Management of budget by ensuring set budgets are expended accurately and efficiently
• Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings.
• Managing the production of promotional material.
• Liaising with other internal departments such as sales and distribution.
• Any other duty assigned by your immediate boss or top management under the ‘Sales’ function.
• 3+ years retail management experience preferably managing advertising and marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelors in Marketing or related discipline.
• Demonstrated success meeting goals.
• Technical expertise and knowledge of company products.
• Effective negotiation skills; people management; financial planning.
• Analytical skills & business acumen; creativity and maintain customer relationships.
• Fluency in English and Swahili both written and spoken.
• Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to a diverse audience.
• Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior.
• Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
• Computer skills, including e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
How to Apply:
Send your CV (in PDF format) titled with your name, to email@example.com