Job Title: Logistics and Procurement Manager (reference LOG/SEPT2013)
Employer: Advans Bank Tanzania Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 15th Sept 2013
• Managing the selection of new branches and monitoring their refurbishment
• Managing the supplies of goods and services needed by the company in full respect of the procurement policies
• Proposing and setting up procedures and mechanisms for the logistics department
• Extending the timely logistical support to all Advans Bank Tanzania’s units/staff and
• Ensuring a constant full assessment of the security situation and reporting to his
• supervisor any potential security related issue.
Qualifications and Experiences:
• At least 2 to 5 years working experience preferably in a similar position
• University degree required preferably in the area of interest
• Experience and ability to monitor office renovation / implementation preferably in the
• financial sector
• Ability to meet deadlines in selection, purchase, delivery and maintenance or storage of all fixed assets or consumable goods needed by the company
• Ability to negotiate and assess best offers in order to respect budgeting specifications
• Ability to ensure a clear, transparent and accurate documentation about purchase process, inventory, selection and refurbishment of premises
• Training and coaching skills in relations with supervisees
• Writing and conceptual skills (procedures, instructions, formats)
• Good command of the use of standard office software packages.
The position requires perfect English and Kiswahili proficiency, good computer skills and a real motivation to work and grow in a challenging context.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should apply online by sending CV and cover letter only to: -
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Detailed job descriptions and profile are available on the website: -www.advansbanktanzania.com