Job Title: Welder/Fabrication Technician – (1 Post)
Employer: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
• Reports to Senior Technicians or Workshop Supervisor/Engineer.
• Assist Senior Technicians and Technicians in the execution of assignments.
• Undertake general repair and maintenance works of vehicles and plants pertaining to welding and fabrications.
• Maintain vehicle records pertaining to his work.
• Ensure smooth and safe operation of workshop machines/ equipment and proper use of tools.
• Ensure industrial and workshop safety regulations.
• Ensure daily routine activities are accomplished as assigned.
• Advise superiors pertaining welding and fabrication technical matter.
• Any other duties as may assigned to him/her by the supervisors.
• Minimum Form IV; NVTC/VETA Trade Test Grade/Levell or equivalent in welding and fabrications.
• At least 5 years work:ing experience in welding repair and maintenance of vehicles in reputable workshop such as body and chassis.
• Ability to design and fabricate various welded and reinforced structures.
• Ability to work: under minimal supervision and use gas. electric arc. TIG. MIG welders. Plasma systems.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:-
The Acting Conservator.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority.
P. O. Box 1.