Job Title: Study Coordinator- One Post
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 6th Sept 2013
Qualifications and Experiences:
• Completion of University-level degree, MA preferred
• Demonstrated experience with IRB-approved research studies (research done during studies does not qualify)
• Experience hiring, training and supervising study staff
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Detail oriented and excellent communication skills.
• Reading, written, and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili
• Experience with VMMC, work with PEP FAR-funded programs
• Familiarity with health facility setting
How to Apply:
Tanzanian nationals who have previous experience working with an international organization are preferred.
If you feel you are the right candidate, apply in confidence, indicating the post you are applying for on top of the envelope.
Please include your up-to-date CV with three contactable professional references, covering letter and your salary history.
Applications which do NOT include ALL of this information will NOT be considered. The application to be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager,
PO Box 9170,
New Bagamoyo road,
Victoria Dar es Salaam, Tanzania