Job Title: Electricians
Employer: Enrich Africa
Duty Station: Arusha, Mtwara
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
• Repairing and replacing defective parts in generators, motors, storage batteries, controllers, switchboards, switches, conductors, and other electrical fixtures.
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing electromechanical, electrical, and electronic components of machinery and equipment, including transformers, generators exciters, and hydraulic and pneumatic devices.
• Performing preventive repair and maintenance of field, plant, and shop electronic and electrical systems, devices, equipment and components.
• Testing solid-state circuitry to find defective parts in digital and analog equipment and replacing defective parts.
• Installing enhancements and major upgrades to plant electrical subsystems and subsystems.
• Utilizing specialized digital cameras and thermo graphic imaging to perform infrared analysis and examination of field equipment.
• Designing and modifying motor power control equipment circuits, reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics.
• Preparing schedules and coordinating activities with other divisions and sections.
• Planning and laying work orders or work from instructions, using sketches, blueprints, and drawings.
• Making ensure that the accurate and appropriate completion of all preventive maintenance duties.
• Diploma/FTC in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• By promotion of Maintenance Technician II who has demonstrated outstanding performance, and worked in that capacity for at least 2 years.
• Ability to effectively interpret technical drawings
• Ability to detect, analyze and resolve problems
• Ability to interact with users, and provide clear and useful instruction and training; or obtain necessary information to correct production problems on a timely basis.
• Ability to identify and monitor potential operational malfunctions.
• Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
How to Apply:
Please send CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org