Job Title: IT Technician
Employer: Regency medical Centre Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 2nd Oct 2013
• Analyze condition, troubleshoot failures, repair and perform preventative/predictive maintenance on production equipment, building and utilities and all associated equipment.
• Must observe proper Lockout/Tagout and all safety procedures as required
• Respond to any immediate associate safety issues per work order system.
• Initiate, plan and coordinate work performed by other associates, contractors and /or self. (unplanned, planned, changeovers etc.)
• Prioritize and manage work assigned to ensure immediate response to emergencies, diagnose faults quickly and make immediate repairs.
• Train operators/technicians on operational set-up issues
• Maintain functional knowledge of all equipment in packaging department
• Ensure all work-orders are complete and accurate, including planned and unplanned assignments.
• Maintain and improve networking knowledge and skills to improve customer service levels.
• Follow regular checks and follow preventative maintenance schedules, assessing condition and ensuring compliance with prescribed schedules.
• Work as a team member within the IT department to improve the total reliability of the plant
• Understand maintenance principles and develop self and department work practices to promote a proactive environment
• Understand and utilize drawings, diagrams and equipment manufactures instructions.
• Other similar duties as assigned by in-charge/ supervisor
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized institution with at least two years of experience in relevant field from reputable organization.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV and three names of referees with their addresses, email and mobile numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.