Job Title: ICT Auditor/System Internal Auditor
Employer: DCB Commercial Bank PLC
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
• Assist Chief Internal Auditor in Developing risk assessment and annual plan with specific emphasis on IT systems and application.
• Conducting planned audit fieldwork in specified areas.
• Maintain and support IT infrastructure of the Audit Department.
• Review the accuracy and efficiency of accounting system and controls.
• Monitor compliance of the procedures with process flows.
• Monitor accuracy of data in different IT system like core banking system and all other software used by the Bank.
• Monitor compliance with reporting requirements.
• Follow up and report on implementation of internal and external audit recommendations.
• Planning the audit process by discussing the requirements with the auditee and developing the audit scope and objectives.
• Providing IT guidance to team members to ensure that the overall objectives of the audit are met.
• Ensuring that records of the findings are adequately supported and where possible discuss with line managers prior to submission to the Chief Internal Auditor for review.
• Keep the Chief Internal Auditor regularly informed of the informed of the progress of the audit.
• Maintaining work papers, following up on the clearance of review points and evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support conclusions drawn.
• Preparing the-audit report and presenting it to the auditee at the debrief meeting.
• Ensuring that matters to be followed up are satisfactorily addressed by the auditee prior to the closure of audit files
• Performing other duties as assigned to him/her by the Chief Internal Auditor
• Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Behavior and individual attributes
• Dynamic and self starter
• Committed to results
• Problem solver and ready to develop and train others
• Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
• Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
• Change oriented
• Strategically aware of the business environment
• Open thinking with the breadth of vision and ability to challenge status quo
• Firm in decision making
• Personal integrity
Qualification and Experience:
• University degree majoring in Accounting/Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
• Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
• 3 years relevant experience
How to Apply:
All applicants should indicate their contact addresses including telephone numbers. All applications should be sent to the following address;
The Managing Director
DCB Commercial Bank PLC
P.O BOX 19798
Dar Es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.