Employer: Man Power Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 13th Sept 2013
1) Academic Qualification: University degree
2) Professional Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma – Human Resources Management
Knowledge and Skills:
• Working knowledge of all relevant Employment Laws
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Counseling skills
• Report writing
• Presentation skills
• Business planning and budgeting
Length of Experience:
• 5 years working experience, 3 in a similar position
Other Personal Attributes:
• Ability to travel and work outside Dar as Salaam
• Lead health and safety programs in the DSM office with support from the HRM EA.
• Implement HR policies and procedures and ensure strict adherence to the same.
• Drive and handle all immigration issues for Expatriate employees in Kahama and Dar Es Salaam.
• Coordinate all industrial matters of the site with HRM and Management and after due consultations with HRM and Management, attend all mediation summons.
• Control of internal and centralized database for recording and monitoring staff working hours, compensation time, annual/sick leave accrual/use, training etc.
• Ensure staff understands their benefits and company procedures
• Ensure staff welfare programs are implemented fully and that staff understand their benefits and company procedures.
• Organize and facilitate training in line with the approved annual training calendar.
• Implement the performance and reward management system and programmes.
• Implement HR succession and career development plans.
• Co-ordinate employee satisfaction, work environment and salary surveys (as and when necessary).
• Supervise and support the HR Assistant.
• Oversee payroll processing.
• Assist various Departmental heads to develop and update annual leave plans and follow up and report on its implementation.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org