Job Title: Human Resources Officer I (One Post) Head Office
Employer: Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
• To handle pension and other terminal benefit schemes
• To develop annual master leave chart/roster/plan and enforce adherence to the same
• To deal with staff welfare matters such as sport and games, canteen, burial services and any other welfare matters required .for members of staff.
• To coordinate training needs assessment and prepare staff training (development) programme for the organization (To prepare manpower planning and training programs) To prepare training progress reports quarterly
• To coordinate awareness programs on HIVIAIDS Prevention and combating of corruption and gender issues
• To draft HR and Admin reports for submission to Board, Management, and workers management meetings as appropriate.
• To assist in evaluation of the performance of the employees in his department.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of a University Degree or Advanced Diploma with bias in Public Administration, Human Resource, Personnel Management, Industrial relations.
Salary Scale OSHA-Scale S
How to Apply:
1. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
2. Handwriting application and an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address Email and telephone numbers
3. The title of the position applied for should be marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid
4. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic as well as proven certificate:
5. Presentation of forged academic certificate and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
6. The application should carry two (2) recent passport size photos of the applicant affixed at the top center of the first page
7. Application letters should be posted to the following address or hand delivery
8. The deadline for submission of applications will be two weeks from the first announcement
Occupational safety and Health Authority (OSHA)
P. O. Box 519 Mahakama Road Kinondoni
Dar es salaam
NB: The successful candidates shall be employed on two years contract renewable upon satisfactory performance
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted