Job Title: HR Officer (for Mining Company)
Employer: Shugulika Recruitment
Duty Station: Shinyanga
Application Deadline: 28th Sept 2013
• Manpower Planning
• Recruitment & Selection
• Training & Development
• Performance Appraisal and PMS
• Counseling and Contact Person
• Employee Relations & Labour Laws, Cases
• Human Resources Administration
• Communication & Coordination
• Team Building
Key Performance Indicators:
• Consistent and effective implementation of all HR Policies at sites and ensure compliance without exception.
• Cordial employee relations at site
• Discipline among employees including workers at site
• Timely recruitment to fill vacancies and effective induction
• Conduction of training as per agreed schedule and expected quality
• Timely submission of quality reports as agreed
• Proper and safe upkeep and updating all documents to be ready for audit all the time.
• To ensure all issues are resolved at company level and does not lead to Labour issues
• To win all Labour issues in favor of the organisation
• Advance Diploma / Degree in HRM
• Final School Certificate
Experience & Attributes:
• Experience in HR administration, labour relations, training and development, recruitment and selection, HR policies and procedures preferably in a mining set up.
• Working experience in purely HR function of not less than 2 years.
• Familiar with Employment & Labour Relations Act, No.6 of 2007 (attendance of labour law seminars / trainings from 2010 will be an added advantage)
• Mature, down to earth and a calm person with ability to communicate effectively in English as well as Kiswahili with all.
• Ability to relate to all types of people and keeping ears to the ground
• Ability to analyze and proactively deal with all situations rationally and in line with company’s objective
• Ability to be assertive and deal with all concerned effectively in line with company’s objectives.
• Excellent communication skills (English & Swahili)
• Computer literacy should be excellent
Salary: 1.5 Million (GROSS) negotiable
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to: email@example.com