Job Title: Country Head, Human Resources
Employer: BRAC International
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th Sept 2013
• Provide overall HR leadership; collaborate with the management team to design and
• implement roadmap to support organizational growth and culture
• Collaborate with head office HR in rolling out organisational development initiatives
• Conduct ongoing analysis of the organization, monitoring and interpreting trends and key HR metrics
• Manage full cycle of HR operations
• Capability building – the selection and development of people to ensure program success, greater employee engagement, motivation and productivity.
• Organizational change – proposing and delivering new HR initiatives and cascading
• progressive HR practices, coordinating and communicating with head office and other
• countries, and seamless HR service delivery.
• HR Policy review and analytics – monitoring all aspects of HR compliance, employment legislation, supporting HRIS and evaluating relevant HR data.
• Relationship Management – managing the above whilst maintaining all relevant internal and external relationships.
• Minimum 7 years HR experience in generalist roles
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
• Organizational Psychology, or related area of focus is required;
• Must demonstrate unquestionable ethics and integrity
• Must have excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
• Experience working with a diverse workforce and exposure to the development
• sector preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment and undertake field travel• Good knowledge of local laws, environment and culture
• Adept at time-management, problem-solving skills
• Comfortable with IT, data analysis
How to Apply:
Please email your CV with a letter of interest mentioning your educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at email@example.com. Please mention the name of the position, country applied for and TA-AD# 17/13 in the subject bar. Local candidates will be given preference
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer