Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employer: Agriculture Estate Company
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 6th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overall coordination of all recruitment activities.
• Providing counselling and resource assistance in the areas of policy, benefits, salary administration, training/development and performance issues.
• Monitoring and coordinating all Government and regulatory compliance activities.
• Representing the company in all employment related matters; including PPF and NSSF and other labour related forums.
• Maintaining accurate and complete employees' files and other Human Resources related information and records.
• Planning and coordinating the Company departments' activities to support the company production targets, and meet and/or exceed the Company's production goals.
• Actively participate on assigned teams for company projects.
• Responsible for the coordination and completion of the Goal Setting and Performance Appraisal policy for salaried and casual employees.
• Participate in wage and benefits surveys to insure competitiveness.
• Assist the General Manager on providing team leadership consistent with company vision and mission.
• Ensure Company Policies are followed and provides guidance and discipline.
• Effectively utilize all resources to maximum potential performance to achieve the Company goals.
• Establishes individual goals for team members in alignment with overall organization goals and performs periodic performance reviews to determine progress.
• Ensure a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
• Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous work improvement initiatives.
• Coordinate insurance related issues.
• Represent the Company in community relations activities.
• "Responsible for handling security, hospital, social welfare issues.
• Handling employees' grievance issues.
• Dealing with Workers' Union issues.
• Attending court concerning matters relating to labour, security and accident issues.
• Perform other tasks as directed by the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience:
• Degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
• Minimum of five (5) years Human Resource Management experience.
• Ability to analyze and interpret common business Plans.
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively with employees/stakeholders with objective to respond to common inquires or complaints from employees/customers, regulatory agency, or members of the business community and public.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit their applications together with copies of Certificates and Curriculum Vitae (CV). Applications should be submitted to here-under postal address:
Sierra Services Ltd
P.O. Box 10493
Dar Es Salaam