Job Title: Human Resources Assistant-One Post
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 6th Sept 2013
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor degree preferably in Human Resources Management
• Or Business Administration
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience with reputable international Organization
• Good knowledge of the Tanzanian labour laws
• Good computer skills particularly use of Human Resources Information Systems spread sheet, power point and word processing.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask
• Be of high integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
• Proven record to work under minimum supervision and meet deadlines Self-motivation and good people management attributes.
• Reading, written, and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply:
Tanzanian nationals who have previous experience working with an international organization are preferred.
If you feel you are the right candidate, apply in confidence, indicating the post you are applying for on top of the envelope.
Please include your up-to-date CV with three contactable professional references, covering letter and your salary history.
Applications which do NOT include ALL of this information will NOT be considered. The application to be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager,
PO Box 9170,
New Bagamoyo road,
Victoria Dar es Salaam, Tanzania