Job Title: Human Resources Advisor
Employer: Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania - CCBRT
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th Sept 2013
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Building strong professional relationships with management teams and with employees and supporting them on all Employee Relation issues.
• Contributing to the achievement of CCBRT’s strategic objectives by working closely with managers and directors to ensure the achievement of their business plans and KPIs.
• Championing the performance appraisal process and ensuring appropriate follow-up, with particular emphasis on training and development needs, career development aspirations and readiness for promotion.
• Monitoring market conditions to ensure the organization provides attractive and competitive compensation practices.
• Assist the HR Director in collating market data with regards to remuneration, compensation and benefits to ensure terms and conditions of employment remain both competitive and commercially viable.
Work Experience / Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in an HR senior position
• Must have strong HR systems and process skills
• Degree in an appropriate subject
E – Essential, P – Preferred
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunities employer, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please submit a letter of application or curriculum vitae with two references and a maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position.
Please send it via email to: email@example.com
or by post to:-
Human Resources Department,
P.O Box 23310,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania;
Tel: +255 (0) 22 260 1543, +255 (0) 22 260 2192;
Fax: +255 (0) 22 260 1544;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted