Job Title: Country Head, Human Resources
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th Sept 2013
• Capability building _ the selection and development of people to ensure program success, greater employee engagement, motivation and productivity.
• Organizational change _ proposing and delivering new HR initiatives and cascading progressive
• HR practices, coordinating and communicating with head office and other countries, and seamless
• HR service delivery.
• HR Policy review and analytics - monitoring all aspects of HR compliance, employment legislation, supporting HRIS and evaluating relevant HR data.
• Relationship Management _ managing the above whilst maintaining all relevant internal and external relationships.
Qualifications and Experiences:
• Minimum 7 years HR experience in generalist roles
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related area of focus is required;
• Must demonstrate unquestionable ethics and integrity
• Must have excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
• Experience working with a diverse workforce and exposure to the development sector preferred. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment and undertake field travel
• Good knowledge of local laws, environment and culture
• Adept at time-management, problem-solving skills
• Comfortable with IT, data analysis
How to Apply:
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please email your CV with a letter of interest mentioning your educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary. Please mention the name of the position, country applied for and T A-AD# 17113 in the subject bar. Local candidates will be given preference
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer