Job Title: Graphic Designer & Event Coordinator
Employer: Oryx Gas Tanzania Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
To provide excellent supervision of all branding activities focus from design to implementation of campaigns and marketing strategies.
• Creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
• Initiate, Coordinate and monitor event timeline & logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
• Able to interpret the company's business needs and developing a concept to suit the purpose; Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through marketing research;
• To produce new ideas and concepts based on company products and brand.
• Working with various media on our day to day campaigns, especially TVs and radios
• To analyze the company performance, trends, market conditions, and other contributing factors to help brand manager in recommending base and stretch revenue goals for upcoming years
• To identify programs that will promote products sales to generate profitability
Knowledge and Experience:
• University Degree in one of the following disciplines Bachelor of Fine arts in Graphic design
• Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications specialized on Integrated Marketing Communications or equivalent.
• Communications and Media- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
• Experience in working with the designing software's especially Adobe illustrator or Corel draw Good communication skills
• Very good presentation skill.
• Design -Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. '
• Sales and Marketing -Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
How to Apply:
All interested Candidates should forward their application letters, detailed CV's, copies of relevant certificates and any testimonials which will support your application together with contacts of three referees to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.