Job Title: Geographical Information System (GIS) Analyst
Employer: Moshi Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Authority (MUWSA)
Duty Station: Moshi
Application Deadline: 26th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare maps for customer survey
• Support network asset management system Perform various analysis for customer database
• Help to reduce Non Revenue Water through proper use of water network analysis Identifying potential areas for utility investment through satellite imagery
• Prepare the utility to the application of modern technologies such as SCADA System
• Candidate must possess Diploma in Geo-informative or Cartographer with basic knowledge in Customer Survey.
• Knowledge of various software such as ILWIS, IBAMS, Perfect/ Smart Billing and application of GIS Version 10 Software will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of three (3) years working experience in similar field from reputable organization.
• Common Requirements for All Vacancies
• Proven substantial computer knowledge and skills Demonstrated good leadership qualities
• Ability to work under pressure
• High level of initiative, creativity and integrity
• The applicant should between 30 and 50 years of age
• This position attracts competitive salary plus other fringe benefits,
How to Apply:
All applications along with Curriculum Vitae to include reliable contacts [emails and day time working telephone], applicants' recent passport size, copies of all relevant certificates, transcripts, names and addresses of at least three  reputable referees, to:
Moshi Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Authority [MUWSA],
P.O Box 1001,
Our Vision:"To be the best water and Sanitation utility in Tanzania"
Junction of Kibo/Bath Road
P.O Box 1001, Moshi ,
"MUWSA is an equal opportunity employer"