Job Title: Front Office Manager
Employer: Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 15th Sept 2013
1. Must possess at least 4 years of experience in a similar position in an upscale, full service Resort/Lodge.
2. Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, and e-mails using MS Word, and reports using Excel.
3. The applicant needs to be proficient in Hotel property management systems, in particular Opera.
4. Fluency in reading, writing and spoken English language skills are required and ability to speak other languages would be beneficial.
• Overseeing Front of House operations within the Rooms Division
• Maintaining and building on the strong focus of standards delivery and exceeding our guests expectations
• Planning for and reviewing our daily guest arrivals and departures, including VIP and group arrivals
• Active involvement in return guest programs and guest history information in order to maximize our guest experience
• Ensuring the correct staffing levels according to movements and occupancy, including roster compliance
• Handling and resolving concerns and complaints from our guests
• Recruiting, coaching, leading and mentoring a strong management team
• The ability to train, supervise, evaluate and discipline line employees and managers as needed
• To identify and develop employees with high potential so as to support Hotel succession planning
• Preparing Budgets and analyzing P&L's, monitoring labor cost and expenses
• To drive revenue through yield and up sell schemes
• Passion for service
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible scheduling and adaptable personality
• Commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send us Cover letter CV / Resume Leaving Cert Results
Or mail it to:
Human Resources Manager
Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
P.O. Box 14321