Job Title: Facility Technician
Employer: Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Limited (TICTS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12th Sept 2013
• Successful applicant will be overall responsible for carrying out variety of construction, maintenance, modification, repair and/or preventive/corrective maintenance of the buildings and carpentry and plumbing repairs.
• He/she should have good knowledge of plumbing and carpentry.
Qualification and Experience;
• Applicant should be a holder of Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in Civil Engineering or equivalent field.
• He/she must have at least 3 years experience in maintenance of building systems like plumbing and door/window fittings.
• Candidate with Skills in Air conditioning & Refrigeration will be of added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply in the strictest confidence to the address below enclosing:
Detailed curriculum vitae with certified copies of certificates
Three referees who will not be contacted without your consent.
Human Resources Manager
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd.
P.O. Box 71442,
Dar es Salaam