Job Title: Drivers
Employer: Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
• Carry out a daily inspection of the vehicle and ensure safe driving.
• Maintain the car log book by recording all trips and fuel consumption.
• Prepare fuel, oil and car logbook returns for the vehicle.
• Report to the supervisor any vehicle defects that need repairs.
• Distribution of internal and external mails.
• Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Applicants for the position must have an Ordinary Level Education Certificate (Form IV) with a clean Class C1, C2, C3, or E Driving Licence in the new licensing system.
• Having a Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics from VETA or a Trade Test Grade II in Automobile Engineering from a recognised Institution or a Certificate in Motor Vehicle Driving from the National Institute of Transport will be an added advantage.
• The applicant must have at least five years driving experience,• two of which must be in either of the above mentioned classes.
• Customer Focus
• Change Orientation
• Performance and Accountability
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Applicants should attach their recent Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant Certificates including contact telephone numbers, Passport size photograph of the applicant recently taken and reliable contact addresses (including telephone numbers) of three reputable referees to:
The Commissioner General
Tanzania Revenue Authority
P.O Box 11491,
Dar es Salaam.
Applicants who will not be contacted should regard themselves unsuccessful.