Job Title: Driver - 3 Posts
Employer: Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 25th Sept 2013
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TAN ROADS) is a Semi Autonomous, Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland's trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
• Holder of a Form IV Certificate;
• Holder of valid Class C driving license
• Having driving experience of at least five years;
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages;
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
• Not above 35 years of age
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carrying out activities as described in the Road Traffic (maximum Weight of Vehicles) Regulations 2001 which include the following:
• Driving Agency light vehicles in urban and remote areas;
• Maintaining the vehicle logbook and all accident records pertaining to the assigned vehicle;
• Keeping the vehicle in good working order. and in clean condition;
• Reporting repairs or maintenance needs of the vehicle to the shift In- charge timely;
• Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
• Performing such other related duties as may be assigned by the Shift In- charge.
How to Apply:
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses:
P. O. Box 91,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.