Job Title: Driver II – 3 Posts
Employer: Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives Project vehicles.
• Maintains log books.
• Carries out simple services.
• Maintains assigned vehicles as per maintenance schedule.
• Will be required to detect or maintain minor mechanical faults.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Possession of Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE) or Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSE) with a valid driving licence in relevant category, three years working experience and Trade Test III in auto mechanics who has attended the Advanced Driving Course and obtained the Driver Certificate Grade II at the National Institute of Transport or its equivalent.
• Age limit
• Not above 40 years.
Duration of Contract:
One year Contract renewable upon satisfactory performance.
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the right candidates.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their hand written application letters attached with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV must incorporate contact details Including telephone numbers, email addresses and three referees with their telephone numbers and addresses to:
Tanzania Bureau of Standards
P. O. Box 9524