Job Title: Doctor of Medicine, MD
Employer: Afya Medicare Specialized clinic
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 3rd Oct 2013
• MD (Doctor of Medicines) or MBBS (Bachelor Holder of Medicines and Surgery)
• The applicant must be certified and registered as a medical officer by Tanganyika Medical Council
• The applicant must have completed training from a recognized university/ college and passed internship training as part and parcel of his/ her medical training
• Remarkable working experience and interest in of proper counseling, diagnosis and treatment. Strengthen the referral pathway through capacity building in the catchment area of the regional referral hospital and Muhimbili national hospital.
• Provide technical support to the Afya clinic team as well as consultant cardiologist towards training of staff for future plans.
• Ensure implementation of standards of care.
• Implement and institutionalize heart patients and other medical related audits. Maintain partnership and collaborations with relevant stakeholders.
Salary: Attractive package and negotiable
Nature of employment: Contract, renewable after every two (2) years
Note: Applicants with additional qualifications are encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should send their applications with one page cover letter expressing why they should be considered for the post. Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two references must be enclosed. The applications should be sent via: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or by post through the following address:
P.O. Box 6284,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted