Job Title; Director of Operations
Employer: Reliance Insurance Company (Tanzania) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 14th Oct 2013
• Arranging proper assessment of reinsurance requirements for the operations and secure placement Of such reinsurance covers in time.
• Negotiations, quotations and placement of high value complex risks emanating from the growing Tanzania economy in the international reinsurance markets.
• Driving the growth of business on profitable lines by adhering to sound and ethical business principles by guiding and supervising the Underwriting, Claims and Marketing Verticals.
• Guidance of the operations team on all Technical matters.
• Drawing lip the marketing strategy and the road map to implement the strategy
• Review product lines and introduction of new products as well as improvement , to existing product lines after gathering appropriate market information
• Gathering regularly market information relating to competitors & their strategy and preparing the company to face their strategically.
• Growth and expansion of operations by tapping new locations and channels in Tanzania.
• Supervision, assistance and guidance of Branches to assist them to achieve their corporate objectives.
• Graduate degree in any discipline of study
• Ten (10) years post experience on the job. Experience with placement of big risks in international market will be desirable.
• Holder of ACIII Associate level in Insurance profession
How to Apply:
All applications should be attached with a Letter of Application; Copies of Certificates and the Transcripts. Three "Passport size Photographs, three Referees
Applications can be hand delivered or sent by email to the address indicated below with the envelopes clearly marked "Director of Operations":
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (1') Limited,
3rtl & 4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, United Nations Road Upanga
P. O. Box 9826,
Dar es Salaam - Tanzania.