Job Title: Director of Internal Audit
Employer: Mkombozi Commercial Bank PLC
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 11th Oct 2013
Duties and Experience:
• To conduct integrated internal audits and special reviews to provide assurance regarding the existence and effectiveness of financial, compliance, operational & IT internal controls and advisory / consulting engagements.
• To plan and execute banking audit assignments in accordance with International Standards.
• To prepare formal written reports to management summarizing audit results and solutions to mitigate risk and improve operations
• To be accountable for the development and coordination of the bank's internal auditing activities.
• Review accounting policies and procedures, and reporting to the Board of directors on quarterly basis.
• To supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
• Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank's internal controls over financial reporting.
• Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors and recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
• Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered.
• All assigned audit duties shall be performed in manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the NBAA.
• Bachelor's degree/advanced Diploma in accountancy, banking and/or finance.
• Professional certification (CPA, CIA, ACCA, CISA).
• Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
• Excellent, communication skill in English and Swahili is a MUST.
• Minimum 10 years of top tier banking experience in banking environment, with preferable exposure in Tanzania,
• A person, who has the ability to be innovative, focused and prepared to take the bank's audit services to a new level. .
• Time management and organization skills.
• Must maintain ethical and moral standards both personally and within the team.
• Strong functional skills, the right blends of banking experience working as a team leader, technologies knowledge, and experience in implementing best practices.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to think strategically.
• High level of operational knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point, ACL audit software is desirable.
How to Apply:
All those who meet the above requirements should send their applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae and two recent pass port size photos.
Apply directly to:
Mkombozi Commercial Bank PIc
Dar es Salaam,