Job Title: Data Entry Clerk (1 Post)
Employer: Plan International Tanzania
Duty Station: Geita
Application Deadline: 27th Sept 2013
• To ensure that all sponsorship communication items presented by the are accurately processed into the system before close of the month
• To ensure at least 50 questionnaires are successfully entered into ChildData system every working day to ensure efficiency To ensure all incoming communication, including gifts are processed in the system within agreed time of receipt and are then dispatched to the Community Development Facilitators
• To ensure all outgoing communication is processed in the system after quality checks and other corporate requirements regarding photos and appropriate communications as per the Sponsorship Book
• To ensure Child Data system is utilized as per Child Data user guidelines and Sponsorship Book procedures, this regarding access, uploading, extracts processing and use of admin utility
• Prepare to Do List with their respective working materials such as incoming and distribution list Prepare communication items for dispatch to National Offices
• Maintain and update SC files
• Prepare status reports on communication production and submit to SCA at the end of each week and month
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• Degree in the areas of Public or Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations 1-2 years' working experience in the related field.
• Good knowledge and experience with computer applications and internet
• Skills Specific to the Post
• Fluent in written and oral English and Swahili
• Good analytical, listening and communication skills
• Child Protection
• Plan Tanzania is a child centered organization.
• Protecting the rights of the children is of paramount interest to us. Subsequently, all short listed candidates will undergo a police vetting check for criminal offences particularly relating to any type of child abuse.
• The successful candidate will be required to sign and adhere to the Plan Tanzania child protection policy.
• The above positions carry attractive remuneration as per Plan Tanzania salary structure and incentive package.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certificate copies of relevant education and professional qualifications together with names of three referees, and their contact. Please note that Plan Tanzania has no recruitment agent, therefore all applications should be sent to:-
Country Human Resources Manager
Plan International Tanzania
Central Technology Building (CT House)
Plot # 96, Mikocheni Light Industrial Area Off. New Bagamoyo road next to TBC P. O. Box 3517
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Plan Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer.