Job Title: Paediatrician
Employer: Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing high quality Neonatal care services at a Dar es salaam regional hospital
• Strengthening the referral pathway through capacity building in the catchment area of the CCBRT M.H
• Providing technical support to the CCBRT MNHC team and the M.H. team towards training of staff for the
• future M.H.
• Ensuring implementation of standards of care
• Implementing and institutionalizing perinatal audits.
• Maintaining the partnerships and collaborations with relevant stakeholders
Work Experience / Skills:
• Certified Paediatrician with strong work experience, Paediatrics with interest in the care of neonates.
• Experience/interest/ability in setting up and running clinical training programmes.
• Working experience in developing countries, preferably good knowledge and working experience in the Tanzanian health system.
• Specialist in the care of children.
• MD, M, MED (PEAD)
• Registered Paediatrician
How to Apply:
Please submit a letter of Application or curriculum vitae with two references and maximum one page cover letter on why you
believe you are the right candidate for this position. Please send it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Human Resources Department,
P.O Box 23310,
Dar es Salaam,
Website: www.ccbrt.or.tz, www.baobabhospital.or.tz
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted